Functional Blood Chemistry Analysis gives us an exciting insight into what’s really going on in our body! We can very effectively identify dysfunctions in the body by looking at trends and patterns in markers from a simple blood chemistry panel.
It is an extremely efficient way of getting to the root cause of symptoms. By using tighter ‘optimal’ reference ranges rather than commonly used ‘normal ranges’ we look to restore health and balance in the body. It’s quick, easy and very cost effective.
Functional blood chemistry analysis can effectively help with the following problems:
- Inability to lose weight
- Inability to build muscle
- Tiredness/ fatigue
- Mood issues
- Gut issues such as IBS symptoms
- Hormonal issues
- General all round health
- Sleep issues
How does it work?
- After a consultation with me an appointment is made for you to have a blood sample taken. This can be done at Frontier.
- Your sample is sent off for analysis.
- I analyse the blood draw results and provide feedback along with a full protocol tailored to you.
- Follow up sessions and tests can be arranged where necessary.
Frequently asked questions.
What is a blood draw?
This simply refers to having blood taken from your arm.
How does the blood get tested?
In a laboratory.
How does the blood get to the lab?
Using a prepaid test and postal kit that will be provided.
Is there any pain involved?
No. This is a simple, painless procedure.
Who will take my blood?
A fully trained phlebotomist.
How long will I have to wait for my results and protocol?
How much does it cost?
Price starts from £230 to include draw, analysis and full protocol. Additional tests and analysis are charged according to need.
If you would like to book or ask any questions please email me: email@example.com or send a message via the contact page.