Personal Trainer in Lincoln.
My name is Craig Barton. I am a Functional Diagnostic Practitioner and Body Composition Specialist based at Frontier PC in Lincoln.
I have over 10 years of experience in personal training and pride myself on my continuing professional development.
I have developed an un-rivalled understanding of nutrition and training which has allowed me to grow and sustain a successful practice with some very long standing clients.
My goal is always to achieve your goal and I believe anyone can improve their health given the right advice and protocols
I offer a free 20 minute consultation for anyone serious about Personal Training, we can discuss your history and future goals, typically these may include:
I have been a trainer to a wide variety of clients young and old including Pro golfers, Cricketers, Sprinters, Footballers, Rugby Players and many more achieving outstanding results along the way. I have a special interest in nutrition and believe the link between our food and our hormones is key to unlocking your full potential.
- Fat loss and Body Composition
- Improvement in athletic performance
- Rehabilitation from injury
- Muscle building
- FDN Advanced : Functional blood chemistry analysis 2017
- Metabolic Fitness – Functional Physiology and Biochemistry 2017
- Functional Diagnostic Nutrition Level 2 2016
- Resistance Training Specialist, Nottingham 2015
- Functional Diagnostic Nutrition 2014
- Precision Nutrition, Exercise Nutrition 2013
- Fellow of Applied functional Science (FAFS), Michigan 2009
- Faster Diploma in performance training, London 2009
- Faster Functional Therapist, London 2008
- Premier Master Trainer, London 2007
- Biosignature, London, Sweden, Southampton 2009,2010,2012,2014, 2015
- Extreme kettlebell instructor, London 2008
- Sport massage therapist Nottingham 2007
- Premier diploma in Personal Training, Nottingham 2006
If you would like to know more about my services please visit here.